Community Choices is an option for those at risk of needing skilled nursing facility placement or to help those currently at a skilled nursing facility transition back to the community.
Community Choices may offer:
- Help to remain living at home and enjoy quality of life while at home
- Enhanced in-home care service plans
- Personalized care plan
- Extensive case management and home visits
- Assisting you to access and coordinate services you need to stay at home
- Equipment and home adaptations to increase independence
- Ramps, grab bars…
- Transitional services to return home from a nursing facility
- Home Care services to get home, plus funds for basic needs like deposits for an apartment, home furnishings and more
Community Choices can be reached at 800-732-4636, or 413-773-5555, or 978-544-2259, or TDD 413-772-6566, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Updated January 2012